Check Point Smart-1 50 Appliance
Extensible Security Management
Sorry, this product is no longer available, Please, contact us for a replacement product!
Check Point Smart-1 Overview:
Smart-1 appliances deliver Check Point's market leading security management software blades on a dedicated hardware platform specifically designed for mid-size and large enterprise security networks. Based on Check Point's software blade architecture, the Smart-1 appliances are first to deliver a unified management solution for network, IPS and endpoint security with unsurpassed extensibility.
The Check Point Smart-1 50 appliance offers advanced, turnkey security management for enterprises and service providers with 50 to 150 gateways. It has a capacity of up to 2 TB of integrated log storage.
- 4 1GbE LAN ports
- Console port
- LOM port
- 2 USB ports
- 4 1TB hard disk drives in a RAID 10 configuration
- Provides a comprehensive set of security management Software Blades in a turnkey security management appliance
- Maximize efficiency with a single unified management console for network and endpoint security
- Ensure operational continuity for the most demanding environments
- Get more security by segmenting your management into multiple virtual domains with Multi-Domain Security Management
Integrated network, IPS, and endpoint security management
Smart-1 Appliances provide central management for all Check Point products. From SmartDashboard, an administrator can define and enforce firewall, VPN, IPS, endpoint and more policies, track logs, monitor security and network activity, view reports on network and security activity trends, and centrally distribute security and software updates.
Built-in support for SANs and up to 12TB of on-board RAID storage
Smart-1 Appliances provide up to 12 TB of built-in storage as well as high performance fibre channel connectivity to SANs for backup, disaster recovery, and compliance.
High degree of reliability and serviceability with redundant and hot-swappable components and integrated Lights-Out-Management (LOM)
Smart-1 Appliances support Lights-Out Management (Out-of-Band Management) allowing users to remotely monitor and control the appliance, including device maintenance and administration. Several add-on options are available including a Fibre Channel SAN module, redundant, hot swappable power supply and hard drives.
Multi-Domain Security Management
Get more security and control by segmenting your security management into multiple virtual domains.
Any size business can benefit-easily creating virtual domains based on geography, business unit or security function to strengthen security and simplify management.
- Console port
- USB ports
- LOM port
- Management port
- LAN ports
- On\Off button
- Hard disk drives
|Smart-1 Management Software Blades|
|Managed Gateways||5 up to 25||25 up to 50||50 up to 150||150 up to unlimited|
|Managed Domains||1||1||1 up to 3/5/10/50||3 up to 5/10/50|
|Multi-Domain Security Management
|Network Policy Management|
|Endpoint Policy Management|
|Logging and Status|
|Global Policy Blade||X||X||O||O|
O - Optional
X - Not supported
* - Not supported on Smart-1 appliances running Multi-Domain Security Management
|Smart-1 Product Highlights|
|Storage||1 x 0.5 TB||4 x 0.5 TB||4 x 1 TB||4 x 1 TB, up to 12 TB|
|Storage Type||-||RAID 10||RAID 10||RAID 10|
|Fibre Channel SAN card||-||-||Optional||Optional|
|Secure OS||Pre-hardened, optimized operating system|
|Web based administration||Enables quick, easy, and secure administration from anywhere in the network|
|Backup and restore||For disaster recovery planning|
|Centralized administrative rights||RADIUS authentication and RADIUS groups|
|Smart-1 Hardware Specifications|
|Built-in Interfaces||5 Copper GbE||5 Copper GbE||4 Copper GbE||4 Copper GbE|
|Dimensions (standard)||17 x 10.9 x 1.75 in.||17 x 21.7 x 1.75 in.||22.8 x 17.4 x 3.5 in.||24.9 x 17.4 x 5.2 in.|
|Dimensions (metric)||431 x 277 x 44 mm||431 x 551 x 44 mm||580 x 442 x 88 mm||632 x 442 x 131 mm|
|Power Input||AC 100 ~ 240V @ 50 ~ 60Hz||AC 100 ~ 240V @ 50 ~ 60Hz||AC 90 ~ 264V @ 47 ~ 63Hz||AC 90 ~ 264V @ 47 ~ 63Hz|
|Power Supply Spec (Max)||150W||2 x 250W||2 x 600W||3 x 930W|
|Power Consumption (Max)||70.5W||135.8W||505.3W||399.6W|
|Operating environment range||Temperature: Ambient operating 0~40C, Humidity: 5~95% non-condensing (RH)|
|Compliance||CE, FCC Class A, RoHS|
Download the Check Point Smart-1 50 Datasheet (PDF).
Smart-1 Pricing Notes:
- All Prices are Inclusive of GST
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
- Global Policy software blade and Multi-Domain Security Management are supported only with Smart-1 50 and Smart-1 150 appliances.
- Additional Security Domain software blade can be added using the standard Software domain SKUs.
- Smart-1 50 is limited to 50 GWs (standard Security Management) or up to 50 domains (as a Multi-Domain Security Management). The Smart-1 50 (as standard Security Management) can be expanded up to 150 gateways using the CPSM-C500 container extension.
- Smart-1 150 is limited to 50 domains (Multi-Domain Security Management).
- Smart-1 50/150 for Multi-Domain Security Management include the following blades: NPM, EPM, LOGS, MNTR, PVRS, MPTL, UDIR, GBLP.
- SmartEvent, SmartEvent Intro and SmartReport blades cannot be installed on Smart-1 50/150 running Multi-Domain Security Management. To run these blades, a dedicated server and Security Management container are required
- Smart-1 appliances include version R70, together with image management capabilities. In case NGX R65 is required; please specify accordingly in the order.
- The number of managed gateways can be extended using CPSM-C500.
- Smart-1 25,50 and 150 appliances include Lights Out Management capabilities through dedicated LOM interface.
- Smart-1 license cannot be used on any other system other than the dedicated Smart-1 appliance.
- Hardware warranty is for 1 year.