CloudGuard IaaS Public Cloud Security
Datacenter virtualization increases the risk of lateral spread of threats. Check Point CloudGuard delivers dynamic security within virtual datacenters to prevent the lateral spread of threats while consolidating visibility and management across physical and virtual networks.
Any Cloud, AnyWhere
Support for the broadest range of cloud infrastructures, including: AWS, Microsoft Azure and Azure Stack, Google Cloud Platform, VMware Cloud on AWS and more.
Automated & Agile
Auto-provisioning and auto-scaling along with automatic policy updates ensures security protections keep pace with all changes to your cloud.
Single unified console delivers consistent visibility, policy management, logging, reporting and control across all cloud environments and networks.
Advanced Cloud Security with Check Point CloudGuard IaaS
- CloudGuard IaaS is well suited to dynamic multi-cloud and hybrid environments
- Check Point reduces the inherent complexity of managing security in multi-cloud environments
- Check Point enables both cloud security resiliency and scalability while minimizing the need to configure the same policy across an organization's cloud resources
Advanced Threat Prevention Security
Check Point CloudGuard public cloud security delivers the same comprehensive protections safeguarding customer premises-based networks in a package optimized for the dynamic and elastic nature of cloud infrastructure. Secure your assets and data in the cloud against even the most sophisticated threats with multi-layered protections including:
- Firewall, IPS, Antivirus and Anti-Bot protects services from unauthorised access and attacks.
- Application Control prevents application layer denial of service attacks and protects your cloud services.
- IPsec VPN provides secure connectivity into cloud resources.
- Mobile Access allows mobile users to connect to the cloud using an SSL encrypted connection with two factor authentication and device pairing.
- Data Loss Prevention protects sensitive data from theft or unintentional loss.
- SandBlast Zero-Day Protection provides the most comprehensive protection against malware and zero-day attacks.
Check Point CloudGuard is available in all leading public cloud marketplaces and can be deployed in minutes, supporting both Pay-as-you-go (PAYG) and Bring-your-own-license (BYOL) pricing models. Simply choose the desired package and enable all relevant security protections to start protecting your public cloud environment.
Centralized Management across Cloud and On-Premise Infrastructures
Check Point CloudGuard is managed using your existing on-premise Check Point Unified Security Management solution. A consistent security policy is enforced for corporate assets across both your public cloud and on-premises infrastructures, all from a single console.
Dynamic and Automated Policy
Check Point CloudGuard integrates with all leading public cloud management solutions to absorb and leverage contextual information about the infrastructure. Cloud-defined elements such as asset tags, objects, security groups and more are updated in real-time, allowing CloudGuard to automatically adjust security policies to any changes in your dynamic cloud environment.
Consolidated Logs and Reporting for Hybrid Cloud Environments
Check Point CloudGuard public cloud security unifies threat visibility and enforcement across your cloud and on-premises infrastructures. CloudGuard also enhances forensic analysis by consolidating logging and reporting into a consistent event-level view, dramatically simplifying compliance and audits.