Check Point 2200 Appliance
Branch & Small Office Solution - Enterprise security in a desktop package
Sorry, this product is no longer available, Please, contact us for a replacement product!
Click here to jump to more pricing!
Please Note: All Prices are Inclusive of GST
Today the Internet gateway is more than a firewall. It is a security device presented with an ever-increasing number of sophisticated threats. As a security gateway it must use multiple technologies to control network access, detect sophisticated attacks and provide additional security capabilities like data loss prevention and protection from web-based threats. The proliferation of mobile devices like smartphones and Tablets and new streaming, social networking and P2P applications requires a higher connection capacity and new application control technologies. Finally, the shift towards enterprise private and public cloud services, in all its variations, changes the company borders and requires enhanced capacity and additional security solutions.
Check Point's new appliances combine fast networking technologies with high performance multi-core capabilities-providing the highest level of security without compromising on network speeds to keep your data, network and employees secure. Optimized for the Software Blades Architecture, each appliance is capable of running any combination of Software Blades-providing the flexibility and the precise level of security for any business at every network location by consolidating multiple security technologies into a single integrated solution.
Each Check Point Appliance supports the Check Point 3D security vision of combining policies, people and enforcement for unbeatable protection and is optimized for enabling any combination of the following Software Blades: (1) Firewall, (2) VPN, (3) IPS, (4) Application Control, (5) Mobile Access, (6) DLP, (7) URL Filtering, (8) Antivirus, (9) Anti-spam, (10) Identity Awareness and (11) Advanced Networking and Clustering.
Check Point 2200 Appliance
The Check Point 2200 Appliance is a compact desktop box using multi-core technology. The 2200 offers six onboard 1 Gigabit copper Ethernet ports for high network throughput. Despite its small form factor, this powerful appliance provides a respectable 114 SecurityPower Units, firewall throughput of 3 Gbps and IPS throughput of more than 2 Gbps, enabling security for small branch offices, providing an effective and affordable all-in-one security solution.
- 114 SecurityPower™
- 3 Gbps of firewall throughput
- 2 Gbps of IPS throughput
- 6 10/100/1000Base-T ports
- Desktop form factor
- Trusted by 100% of the Fortune 100
- All-inclusive security appliance
- Unified management console
- Ensures data security with VPN
- Extensible Software Blade Architecture
|Gateway Software Blades|
|Mobile Access (5 users)|
|Advanced Networking & Clustering|
|Data Loss Prevention||*||*||*|
Until today security appliance selection has been based upon selecting specific performance measurements for each security function, usually under optimal lab testing conditions and using a security policy that has one rule. Today customers can select security appliances by their SecurityPower™ ratings which are based on real-world customer traffic, multiple security functions and a typical security policy.
SecurityPower is a new benchmark that measures the capability and capacity of an appliance to perform multiple advanced security functions (Software Blades) such as IPS, DLP and Application Control in real world traffic conditions. This provides an effective metric to better predict the current and future behavior of appliances under security attacks and in day-to-day operations. Customer SecurityPower Unit (SPU) requirements, determined using the Check Point Appliance Selection Tool, can be matched to the SPU ratings of Check Point Appliances to select the right appliance for their specific requirements.
All-inclusive security soultion
The Check Point 2200 Appliance offers a complete and consolidated security solution in a desktop form factor. Based on the Check Point Software Blade architecture, this appliance is available in four Software Blade packages and extensible to include additional Software Blades for further security protection.
- Firewall (FW): create user-based access control and secure connections to corporate networks for remote and mobile users, branch offices and business partners with IPsec VPN.
- Next Generation Firewall (NGFW): identify and control applications by user and scan content to stop threats-with IPS and Application Control.
- Next Generation Data Protection (NGDP): preemptively protect sensitive information from unintentional loss, educate users on proper data handling policies and empower them to remediate incidents in real-time-with IPS, Application Control and DLP.
- Next Generation Threat Prevention (NGTP): apply multiple layers of protection to prevent sophisticated cyber-threats- with IPS, Application Control, Antivirus, Anti-Bot, URL Filtering and Email Security.
Integrated Security Management
The appliance can either be managed locally with its available integrated security management or via central unified management. Using local management, the appliance can manage itself and one adjacent appliance for high availability purposes.
GAiA - The Unified Security OS
Check Point GAiA™ is the next generation Secure Operating System for all Check Point appliances, open servers and virtualized gateways. GAiA combines the best features from IPSO and SecurePlatform into a single unified OS providing greater efficiency and robust performance. By upgrading to GAiA, customers will benefit from improved appliance connection capacity and reduced operating costs. With GAiA, customers will gain the ability to leverage the full breadth and power of all Check Point Software Blades. GAiA secures IPv4 and IPv6 networks utilizing the Check Point Acceleration and Clustering technology and it protects the most complex network environments by supporting dynamic routing protocols like RIP, OSPF, BGP, PIM (sparse and dense mode) and IGMP. As a 64-Bit OS, GAiA increases the connection capacity of select appliances.
GAiA simplifies management with segregation of duties by enabling role-based administrative access. Furthermore, GAiA greatly increases operation efficiency by offering Automatic Software Updates. The intuitive and feature-rich Web interface allows for instant search of any commands or properties. GAiA offers full compatibility with IPSO and SecurePlatform command line interfaces, making it an easy transition for existing Check Point customers.
RFC 3511, 2544, 2647, 1242 Performance Tests (LAB)
Operating Environmental Conditions
Storage Environmental Conditions
1Maximum production performance based upon the SecurityPower benchmark. Real-world traffic, Multiple Software Blades, Typical rule-base, NAT and Logging enabled. Check Point recommends 50% SPU utilization to provide room for additional Software Blades and future traffic growth. Find the right appliance for your performance and security requirements using the Appliance Selection Tool.
|Advanced Networking & Clustering|
|Anti-Spam & Email Security||*||*||*|
|Network Policy Management|
|Logging and Status|
|Endpoint Policy Management||*||*||*||*||*|
|NGFW = Next Generation Firewall; NGDP = Next Generation Data Protection; NGTP = Next Generation Threat Prevention - Included * - Optional 1 Five users are included in default package|
- All Prices are Inclusive of GST
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
- Each appliance Supports an unlimited amount of concurrent users.
- Appliances license cannot be used on any other system other than the dedicated appliance.
- Appliance is shipped with R75.30 and R71.40 images and include image management capabilities (R75.40 upgrade is available on the Download Center).
- Pre-packaged blades are not accumulative and cannot be extracted from the appliance.
- All appliances include local management abilities which include: Security Management Container (for managing up to 2 gateways), Network Policy Management blade, and Logging & Status blade.
- The number of managed gateways can be extended to maximum of 25 (using the SM500 license).
- Mobile Access blade is for 5 concurrent users.
- When building a cluster configuration, all cluster members must be of the same appliance.
- The accessory Support account rate is calculated on the designated base unit. This means that the accessory is entitled to the same Support rate as the Check Point appliance on which it is installed. If a customer orders an accessory without specifying which appliance it will be attached to, they will pay the regular account rate.
- Accessories for 2012 Model Appliances can only be used on 2012 Models and cannot be used on any other appliance (e.g. Power-1, IP Appliances etc.).
- Hardware warranty is for 1 year.
- Starting from 4800 model and above, each appliance includes 2 Virtual Systems.
- Available only for small Gateways: 2200, 4200, 4400, 4600, UTM-1 3070 and Open servers with less than 4 cores
Our Price: Request a Quote